- stustu09Asked on January 19, 2013 at 09:20 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 20, 2013 at 04:56 AM
Overall font color or just a specific field font on your form?
For Overall font:
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Form style"
3. Click "Font Color" and change the color according to your needs.
For Specific field color:
1. You will need to find the field ID of the field.
2. Inject custom CSS codes, example:
color: red !important;
Where id_2 is the field ID.
- davidlampelAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 07:12 PM
I have clicked form style and font color a hundred times. It does not change the color of the font. Incidentally I see no button called "Edit your form". The only way to edit I see is go into each box individually. Even that does not allow me to change the color of the font??????????
- pinoytechAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 07:46 PM
To edit your form, all you need to do:
1. Log in to your account
2. Under My Form page, click one of your form and you'll see "Edit" button
3. Click "Edit" button to edit/update your form
If you need further assistance, do let us know.