- compucreditAsked on January 21, 2013 at 01:19 PM
I am receiving alot of complaints from my clients stating that when they try to submit my form, they get a time out error message.
My form is embedded on my Joomla website using the Joomla code to render the form:
The form clearly works as I also receive alot of submissions but based on the volume of complains I really need to address this problem.
Please advise as to why this is happening and what I can do about it.
Also, do you think that if I host my form on my server,the problem will be resolved?
Stefan VenterPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 01:53 PM
Please try embedding your form to this one:
Please get back to us if your users will report the same problem.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 21, 2013 at 01:56 PM
I forgot to answer your last question, I am not sure about that or it depends on your hosting provider. Are you perhaps reffering to our Licensing Solutions? http://interlogy.com/products/jotform/
- kndservicesAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 10:45 AM
We are also having this problem:
Here is the script:
- glennleeAnswered on May 09, 2013 at 12:28 PM
I tested your form and I cannot see any error. And also kindly please open a new thread for your concern so we can better assist you. Please use this link.