- labellaspasalonAsked on January 22, 2013 at 03:00 PM
Can anyone help me figure out why my forms aren't popluation a submit button.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Somehow your form is missing a very tiny piece of HTML code. To solve the problem, remove your Submit button, and then re-add it. This action should fix the issue.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- labellaspasalonAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM
thanks worked great
- Whizkid4Answered on April 09, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Should I give it time to update (for iFrame and embed codes)? This is rather strange as these formats USUALLY update immediately on my site once I click Save in the editor. There's never been a time lag (been using JofForm well over a year).
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 11:30 PM
We currently have a glitch with our servers that might be affecting some forms to be updated. Our engineers are taking care of this problem right now, they should be fixed ASAP