- SUAAAsked on January 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I choose my form, go to reports, click new report and choose visual report. An old report pops up and i am only able to edit it and it overwrites the previous report.
1. When I choose "new report" shouldn't I have the option of nameing the report?
2. Why can't I save each report individually instead of overwriting the previous one?
3. How do I save a visual report as a pdf?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 01:07 PM
This is actually an issue that have been forwarded already to our developers but I am sorry to say that we still don't have an update about that. I will forward this thread again to our level 2 support/developers as a follow up. We will let you know on this thread once we have an update.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:05 AM
This problem should be resolved by now. Kindly check on your end and let us know if there are any other problems.