- mazharulAsked on January 23, 2013 at 07:54 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 09:19 PM
Try changing your form notification's sender email to email@example.com and see if that helps. I'd also suggest to check your spam folder and see if the messages landed there.
Here's how to change your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
I'd also suggest to review this guide as it may help prevent this cases. How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
Let us know if the problem still persist after this changes. Thanks!