- jeanAsked on March 10, 2011 at 01:39 PM
I tried to redirect the visitor directly to a pdf on my server using the Thank You form input but it rendered the form static. Is this not possible with Jotform?
I also tried to direct it to another page on my site - a thank you page. This doesn't work either. My preference is for it to go directly to the pdf however.
Your forum gives instructions but the interface referred to on the forum appears to be an old one as I no longer see the "extensions" button.
I must be doing something wrong anyway, as the form will not redirect anywhere.
Also, the fields on the form are the same color as the background and I want them to be white. Please tell me how to do this. I have used one of your templates. Will I have to create my own?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:17 PM
Please try this workaround for the INPUT background issue.
In the formbuilder window, choose Setup & Share -> Preferences -> Form Style
On the Inject CSS Field, enter this piece of code:
I'll get back to you on your first concern as soon as I figure out what's wrong with your form.
- jean007Answered on March 10, 2011 at 04:24 PM
That worked Neil. Now I have a white background.
Ideally, here is where I would like the form to redirect:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:31 PM
1 Click on Setup & Share > Conditions
2 Choose "Change Thank You URL after submission" then click Next
3 Add Conditions on the Conditions Wizard - ie, If "Name" field is "Filled"
4 Click Add New Rule for multiple conditions
5 Enter your pdf's URL into the "Then redirect to" textbox
Hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 04:42 PM
Also, remove your "Download image" and replace it with a submit button. Your form would not validate if you use an image link to serve your pdf file.
1. Insert a submit button then click on Button Image toolbar above.
2. Enter the URL of your image
- jean007Answered on March 10, 2011 at 06:01 PM
Thank you Neil. That works perfectly!