- glandoreghycAsked on January 24, 2013 at 06:35 AM
Is there a way within Jotform to check which API key you are using on a particular Form?
- gori-mathewAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 08:30 AM
Please refer to this guide to learn how to get your MailChimp API key: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 08:47 AM
Yes i can find my API via MailChimp, but my problem is that i set up an intigration with MailChimp and i am not sure which API Key was used, now i need to determine which one it is,
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 09:43 AM
You can check on the settings of your integration:
Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I must have had fingure or keyboard trouble when i tried to do that it would not work for me the first time.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 24, 2013 at 10:44 AM
It seems like everything is okay now then and on behalf of my colleagues we are glad that this has helped you. If you have any other problems, questions, or concerns feel free to talk to us.