What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Is there an option for a survey to show users results?Asked by petermonaco on March 10, 2011 at 07:30 PM
Once one completes the survey, is there a way that they can choose to see how others voted?
For example with google forms a user can click a button that reads "want too see how others voted" and it shows a super simple chart with % that answered each question a certain way...
Yes it's possible to create a report and then share that report with the web.
the steps would be
1. Create a report, save it and then share it by clicking the Share Report button.
2. Create a custom thank-you page and point it to your shared report, or to some intermediary page with a link for your visitors to select if they want to see the report.
Thanks. I found that too, but it's such an "accountants report" - just want a simple overview for survey takes to see how their answers measure up like survey monkey has...
You can add a Visual Report builder in the reports list. This report will show you statistical graphs that you can use for analytics (if this is what you meant by measuring). You have different choices for graphs such as two different pie chart layouts, two different types of bar graph layouts, and one line graph. You can also add a grid list of the submissions if you like.
just click on reports and then:
1. select the Visual Report Builder (click to enlarge and open in new window)
2. Click Edit at the right part of the page. A widgets pop-up will appear. Drag and drop Charts
3. Add fields such as charts and click the gear icon to open the configuration settings
4. Click Save Report then Share
Hope this helps.