- petermonacoAsked on March 10, 2011 at 07:30 PM
Once one completes the survey, is there a way that they can choose to see how others voted?
For example with google forms a user can click a button that reads "want too see how others voted" and it shows a super simple chart with % that answered each question a certain way...
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 09:17 AM
Yes it's possible to create a report and then share that report with the web.
the steps would be
1. Create a report, save it and then share it by clicking the Share Report button.
2. Create a custom thank-you page and point it to your shared report, or to some intermediary page with a link for your visitors to select if they want to see the report.
- petermonacoAnswered on March 11, 2011 at 01:20 PM
Thanks. I found that too, but it's such an "accountants report" - just want a simple overview for survey takes to see how their answers measure up like survey monkey has...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 10:32 AM
You can add a Visual Report builder in the reports list. This report will show you statistical graphs that you can use for analytics (if this is what you meant by measuring). You have different choices for graphs such as two different pie chart layouts, two different types of bar graph layouts, and one line graph. You can also add a grid list of the submissions if you like.
just click on reports and then:
1. select the Visual Report Builder (click to enlarge and open in new window)
2. Click Edit at the right part of the page. A widgets pop-up will appear. Drag and drop Charts
3. Add fields such as charts and click the gear icon to open the configuration settings
4. Click Save Report then Share
Hope this helps.