- hgfhomesAsked on January 26, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Is there a way to merge accounts?
The company I work with is under a different name.
I want to delete my personal account.
I want to merge my old work account w/ the new account.
- moonzkieAnswered on January 26, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Yes this can be done. We will need to move the forms manually, can you please provide us the affected usernames and we will move the forms for you.
Also, just for security reasons, can you please login & respond using the other account you want that you want to merge?
Thank you for understanding.
- hgfhomesAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:14 AMSo here are the accounts
hgfhomes (this may be a duplicate of one of the above)
i'd like everything to go under the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:42 AM
Searching email@example.com would give us two results. Which account username should we transfer the forms? Can you login to that account and confirm this to us?
- hgfhomesAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 07:02 AMI don't understand how you can get 2 results if 1 email address is
associated w/ each account.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 08:09 AM
When you create an account we check for email address uniquness but we do not check that when you update your email address on the settings page. So, it is possible to have multiple accounts with the same email address.
If you are not sure the username of the account where you would like your forms to be moved please let us know URL of one of the forms on the account where you would like other forms to be moved.
- hgfhomesAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:40 AMOk, I see.
send everything to the account w/ dcamper327 as the user name. I didn't
realize I had two under that email address. I was wondering were everything
went one day. :-)
is it possible to change the user name to Homeleader as well? (hmleader,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:22 PM
All set now. Forms from the account hgfhomes are now transferred to account dcamper327. Please kindly check.
Also, the username Homeleader is now changed to hmleader.
- hgfhomesAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 02:51 AMFinally got a chance to take a look at this.
The hmleader account can be deleted. I don't need any of those files.
If there are any documents under firstname.lastname@example.org (email
address) please merge to dcamper327.
The dcamper327 username should be hmleader.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 05:38 AM
As per your request,
1. Account hmleader is now deleted.
2. Forms from propelhousing account which is associated with (email@example.com) email address is now moved to dcamper327 account.
3. Finally, dcamper327 username is now changed to hmleader
If there's any further changes you want, let us know. Thanks!