- medwardsAsked on January 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your Form to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- medwardsAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Here it is...but it is blank.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I haven't had any issues that I've noticed from our site on my end but Oh My, I'm terribly sorry about this. It currently looks like the form wasn't saved in time and unfortunately I don't think there's a way that we will be able to recover the information because of that so if there is anything we can do to help you rebuild it quickly please let us know.
- medwardsAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I started creating the form last week, so it was saved at one time. I was just making updates to it.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 01:41 PM
Okay thankyou for that tidbit of information with correction and I'm sorry that this has happened. I'm not seeing a way around this from my side of things even after trying to clone your form to see if that would pull the data from it's origin and still no luck. So at this point it looks like an obvious bug and I am going to go ahead and forward this issue to our development team to see if they are able to do anything beyond this point.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
The form was deleted. I went to your trash folder and restored it. But, there was no questions on it. So, my recommendation would be to re-create it.
Sorry about this. The problems on the site happened because we sent an email to all users and we had a sudden rush of traffic that slowed down the site.
- medwardsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 02:16 PM
I deleted it this morning because it was blank. I took a similar form I created in 2011 and cloned it...as I did with the one that disappeared.