- Carissa KennedyAsked on January 28, 2013 at 02:48 PM
On two of our websites (lipault-us.com and knirps-usa.com) we use jotforms for repair requests and both have been timing out all day instead of loading.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:20 PM
Our CTO has informed to us
We're having issues with our security layer, CloudFlare, in some regions. (especially on jotform.us) Temporary it is disabled until the problem is fixed.
So I would recommend to re-embed the forms and update domain from .us to .com
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:24 PM
A better work around would be to clone your forms, and then embed cloned versions to your web pages. Cloned and new forms will be served from a different domain (jotformpro.com), so that they should not be affected by the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.
- kndservicesAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:35 PM
We are experiencing the same issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 01:58 PM
Please open a separate tread using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.