- ctphotoAsked on January 28, 2013 at 04:07 PM
I want a check box (if checked) to control if a page break button shows on my form. Can that be done? I need it to just happen on first page and not following 9 pages. So if NOT checked the page break button (NEXT) shows.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:37 PM
It is not possible to show/hide the buttons on the Page Breaks, but you can hide/show the entire Page Breaks.
Please check the following example:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. Thank you!
- ctphotoAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:43 PM
That is exactly what I need to do. Many thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:44 PM
You are quite welcome!
- ctphotoAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 06:58 PM
Just tried it, it is not hiding page break. What am I doing wrong?
http://www.stillrivereditions.com/Screen Shot 2013-01-28 at 6.54.11 PM.png
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 07:17 PM
If you have several page breaks, make sure you are hiding the correct one
- ctphotoAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 07:25 PM
That was it, i had the wrong one picked. Thank you.