- IOCDFAsked on January 28, 2013 at 05:42 PM
We have a multipage form where the "next" buttons don't work in chrome. They seem to work in all other browsers.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Form styles (on secure 'jotform.us' based forms) are not loading properly due to a temporary issue that we are having with our additional security layer - Cloudflare. We hope to fix it in the nearest time.
In the meantime, you may consider the following workarounds:
1. Use regular non-ssl embed code.
2. Clone your forms, and use cloned forms instead. Cloned and new forms on premium accounts are server via 'jotformpro.com' domain, so they should not be affected by the issue.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
We have disabled the CloudFlare on jotform.us. If the problem continues please let us know.