- ctabor1Asked on January 28, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Can you tailor your thank you message upon form submission, to be dependent upon an initial selection?
For ONE selection, I want to make sure they get a download link...
The the other selection, just a more standard thank you...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 06:18 PM
Yes, you can use 'Change Thank You message after submission' condition(s) for this.
Here is an example:
You can use either simple Thank You message or conditional Thank You message for your second Thank You page.
If something is not clear, please let us know. Thank you!
- ctabor1Answered on January 28, 2013 at 06:24 PM
Thanks... I think that will work...
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 06:25 PM
You are most welcome, Christine.
- jdmortgageAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:16 PM
is this feature still available? If so, where can i find it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 03:02 PM
This feature is indeed still available. Here is our updated guide for the new UI: