- partyfestAsked on January 29, 2013 at 07:14 AM
I made a form and put it on Facebook with the static html- tool.
Works like a charm except in Internet Explorer. In IE it loads for ages and only appears if i click the menu tab at the top of the page.
And the second issue in IE is that if i click the back button in the browser a error page shows.
How can i fix this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Please try to check your IE Compatibility Settings and enabled if it has been disabled:
1. On IE Menu Bar Find and Click "Tools"
2. Find and Click "Compatibility View Settings"
3. Find and Click "Display all websites in compatibility view".
Please let us know for results.
Also, share with us your Facebook Page so we can check the form and see it we can replicate the same.
- partyfestAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:25 AM
Well i need the form to work on IE everywhere. So even if i fix it on one computer the issue is still there, right?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:58 AM
Honestly, this is the first time I encounter an issue with Static HTML Tool. I have the same tool used on this Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/katipunandepot/app_190322544333196 and it works well when viewed using IE old to latest versions:
In most cases, IE will notify users about this settings. If Internet Explorer recognizes a website that isn't compatible, you'll see the Compatibility View icon on the address bar.
Please report everything to us if ever some of your users will report this issue to you.