- twista123Asked on January 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM
The problem has to do with the fact that we are currently having issues withCloudFare, our security layer provider, in some regions. (especially in jotform.us domain ) So this domain has been disabled temporary until the problem is fixed.
However, there is a workaround to solve the problem: Please loggin to www.jotform.com , then clone your form(s), and embed the cloned version(s) to your web page(s).
Cloned and new forms will be served from a different domain , so they should not be affected by the issue.
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM
i tried that it didnt work i followed the steps exactly it still says jotform.us in the coding
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Ok, please manually change it to jotform.com and that should solve the issue
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 12:41 PM
the previews work now and the form is working for now how do i know the issue wont happen again
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM
No, it should not happen again, that issue was only affecting forms being served on .us domain
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 04:13 PMform NOT WORKING AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 04:18 PM
i dont care if you can see my form on your end it doesnt work on my end in the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 04:28 PM
The problem is that you have not applied the change I adviced to you, I can see the form URL path is set to
Please change the form's URL to
in your webpage source code, and that should solve the issue
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 04:37 PMi changed it to ".com" it still doesnt work!!!!!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Please clear your browser cache
- twista123Answered on January 29, 2013 at 05:20 PMstill didnt work...
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 06:30 PM
I have cleared the cache on our side and all the forms on your account seem to be working fine from our end.
Are you still experiencing the problem?
- upjotsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 07:00 PM
I am having the same trouble. I cloned the my form and the direct link is http://form.jotform.us/form/30286987721161 and I get this message:
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at form.jotform.us.
I changed the URL to http://form.jotform.com/form/30286987721161 and get the mesage:Invalid Form URL
I noticed this problem yesterday and concerned about all the form I have embedded... Do I need to take them down?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:11 PM
Some AT&T users might be experiencing access problems to JotForm.Us based forms. The issue is related to our additional security layer - Cloudflare.
I don't know if this is your case. At any rate. I have cleared your form's cache. Can you please clear your browser's cache in your side? Otherwise we would need to wait for an update on regards to this issue
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 08:50 AM
According to our Security layer provider, CloudFlare, problem is related with AT&T's DNS servers. If you're not using AT&T as an ISP, it still may affect your connection if your ISP is working with AT&T.
We suggest you to use Global DNS servers (22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199), Google DNS Servers (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206) or OpenDNS (220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168).
@CloudFlare : Only issue we have seen with AT&T today is not actually with us (timing out well before it hits our network; appears to be a recursive DNS issue.