- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on January 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I was told before we signed up that there would soon be the option to have sub-accounts, so I just wanted to check on the status of this feature.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 12:35 PM
This feature is not yet available. However, here is some information about our licencing solutions:
We appreciate your patience and assure you that our dev team is working hard to continuesly improve our product!
As soon as there are any news on this matter, our dev team will contact you through this thread.
Thanks for your patience and your feedback!
- email@example.comAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:04 PM
It was my understanding that while you can have multiple users with the licensing solution, you can't have sub-accounts so all users could access all of the forms...is this correct? We want to avoid all users being able to access all of the forms.
Also, is there any estimate on when sub-accounts might be available, b/c when we signed up we were told it would be two weeks.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 01:11 PM
For information on our licencing solutions, please contact us through e-mail and include "Licencing Solutions" in the subject line.
As per ETA on features, we do not have this information. We can only assure you that all the departments of our team, including the dev team, are working hard to implement and improve on the features offered.
We apologize for not having this information available and thank you for your patience!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 08:13 AM
We hope to release the sub-accounts next week. Thanks.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Thanks for the update!