- yorkmapperAsked on January 29, 2013 at 06:00 PM
Can you please tell me what I can do to enable this form? It has worked in the past. I cannot remember doing anything to it lately. The following is the link:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 06:54 PM
The reason why the form got disabled is because you set form limits to 2, so after 2 submissions, it got disabled automatically
For example on the picture below, form is set to 5 submissions , whatever comes first (5 submissions or the due date) the form will get disabled
I have deleted the limit , please make sure you don't set a low number. You can just leave loose check and set a date rather than a number also.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 06:55 PM
Please also check this guide , on regards to How to Limit form submissions
- yorkmapperAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:04 AMI checked my form but it was set to "No Limit". Please see attached. Looks like the form is functioning now. Thanks for the help.
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 08:17 AM
Good to hear that everything is working fine. If you need our assistance again, feel free to contact us at anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!