- thaiboutiqueAsked on March 12, 2011 at 08:16 AM
I really want to use the Payment option (purchase order) for my form but it doesn't have Php on there. Is there gonna be one soon? or, is there a way for me to be able to make this work?
Thanks a lot and more power. This site is the best.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 11:45 AM
Unfortunately, there is no option yet in the currency list where you can use Philippine Peso as currency. I guess for now you can use USD until the time being that the PHP currency is added in our tools.
I will add this in our user request to-do list for our developers.
Thank you for your inquiry!
- thaiboutiqueAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 02:32 AM
Thank you so much for your reply Liyam. I will be waiting for that. :)
- wrizkyAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 03:20 AM
Yeah, here too. Indonesian rupiah isn't on the list also.
Looking forward to the addition. :)
- allanftdAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 04:06 AM
We hear you, wrizky and thaiboutique! We'll try to add these currencies and let you know once this is done. Thank you for your feedback and for using JotForm!
- serkanAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 05:28 AM
PHP and IDR currencies are included in Purchase Order form now.
- wrizkyAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 06:32 AM
Godspeed! It's awesome! I really appreciate this, Jotform. :D