- aquaticapoolsAsked on January 29, 2013 at 06:45 PM
I am testing jotform (employee application) on my business website. It was on there for a while but not, the box where it is located is blank. Wix contends it is a jot form hosting issue. Any ideas?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:02 PM
I tested your form on my Wix test site, I did not encounter any issue on it. Please provide us more details on what is not working on your end.
I use the default embed script code also when I embeded the form. It seems Wix site is now able to accept script embed (like the iframe code).
Please update us.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:22 PMI've attached a screen shot of exactly what I'm looking at. When I go to the employment page at http://www.aquatica-pools.com/ there should be an employment application. It was working fine for the past few days. Then I got a call that it wasn't there. I went to take a look, and sure enough, a plain white box shows up and it looks like it is trying to load. After about 30 seconds, I get whats in the picture...
Aquatica Pool Management, Inc.
(210) 315-POOL (7665)
- JasonAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:26 PM
I just looked...I am still getting a white box, but no form. It has worked fine recently, until today. I just replied to the email I received about this. COuld this have something to do with AT&T being my provider?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:48 PM
The issue is probably on the Returning page link.. because I can see the form when I hit on Employment tab navigation.
Please try double check how it was created on the page that is being called by the Returning link.
Hope this help.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 08:53 PM
No...I have not added a form to the "Returning" page. The only form I've added is on the employment page. The picture above yours is exactly what I see and have seen since this afternoon.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 09:01 PM
Perhaps, it is indeed have something to do with the network in your end. As you can see on my screenshoot, I see your form when I click on that URL coming from my end easily.
Are you able to establish if this only happening on this particular form? Do you have other forms embedded on the website that you can check if it is having similar behaviour?
There is indeed issue at the moment with regards to AT&T connections for customers that are using the .us domain. But this easily fix by redirecting to another domain.. use .com instead.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 09:15 PM
OK...I just added another form that I had been working on. I put it on the "Returning" page. It is a similiar form (but different) and it is doing the same thing. So now I have to different forms on there that don't work lol...And I've been using jotform.com the entire time. I check it tomorrow and see if it's changed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2013 at 09:21 PM
I was still able to view the form and the page properly on my end -- using the Return link this time.
It probably is related to network issue.
In case you missed the posted announcement in the JotForm support page, I pasted it below. It might be able to help for adjustment on your end.
Thank you for understanding.
I will monitor this also. Keep us updated by tomorrow.
- JasonAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 07:30 AM
I just checked it and it has not changed. I understand that you can see but I am wondering why I can not. I'm glad I decided to test jotform before paying for it.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 07:40 AM
I truly apologize about this Jason.
But let me get more details on your end. Perhaps the issue is just on the surface, and it just need a look.
Are you perhaps using IE? can you use other browser as well like Chrome or Firefox? Although I already checked on my end. It work just fine on IE and FF, I am using Chrome as default.
If we cannot sort this, I'll elevate this to our next level support. I am sure they can help us more.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:54 AM
I had been using IE as the default. I installed both Firefox and Googel Chrome and both of them do the exact same thing.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Ok, I just added a direct link to the site for people to click. It does indeed point to jotform.us (I log into jotform.com) which is likely the issue. Is there a work around for this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I just inspect your form source code and it is still using .us, have you tried changing it to .com by modifying your form embed code? If the issue still persist, please read one of our developers response on the last part of this thread. This would help. http://www.jotform.com/answers/171066-Form-not-loading-on-US-domain-www-jotform-us-ME-TOO
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM
I followed the directions and it's still not working.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Thanks for the updates.
Have you tried the .com yet?
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/30206893574155" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%; height: 420px; border: none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
We'll let you know here for any updates on the issue related to our security layer, CloudFlare. Hopefully this will be resolved the soonest time as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Yes, I have. Not working. Thanks for your help but this really doesn't seem to be worth it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I have just cleared your forms cache, please try to check again. Just to let you know that Jotform management is doing their best to resolved the issue as soon as possible.
Everything will undergo process so your understanding and patience on this matter is highly appreciated.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Thank you. I truly appreciate the help. Just to simplify things, I removed the form and posted a direct link to the "CLICK HERE" on the employment page. This was working great for a few days and I can really see the benifit of jotform if we can get it working properly. I'll check back later. Thanks again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:22 PM
You are always welcome. Please kindly update us for results using the form direct link.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:34 PMThe direct link (changed .us to .com) also did not work.
Sent from my AquaPhone by AT&T.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:28 PM
I can see that you had temporarily removed the form in your Wix site. But can you clarify if using the form's URL direct link still presented you a similar issue?
Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/30206893574155 Are you able to open your form via this link?
Please keep us posted.
- aquaticapoolsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:50 PMNo. When I click that link, I geta blank page that says:
Invalid Form URL
This form is not available for this domain.
- JasonAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:52 PM
Sorry, yes the form's URL direct link had the same issue.