- ktomassoAsked on May 13, 2010 at 07:47 AMMost of my forms go to 2 or more people, myself and at least one of my clients. Many times the second or 3rd person has to change when my client has a new employee or others leave. I cannot seem to see a list of who is currently receiving each form, and don't have the ability to change it. Adding them one by one is OK I guess, but I need to see everyone that they are going to at once. Is this possible?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2010 at 08:44 AMTo change recipient email addresses on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side. Separate email addresses with commas.