- mapsAsked on March 12, 2011 at 09:20 PM
I have logged in to JotForm and clicked on Account Settings and pressed cancel so that I can cancel my premium account; however when it redirects me to the login page for Plimus so that I can proceed, my login and password are not recognized. I would like to cancel my account before 30 days are up so that I can receive my refund.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 12, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm.
Your JotForm subscription is now canceled. You will not be charged again. I will submit a ticket for the refund process.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2011 at 01:29 AM
Your refund is all set.
- dbarkAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 12:22 PM
I tried logging into Plimus but it didn't work. Can you cancel my premium account? For user dbark.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2011 at 01:31 PM
I have now cancelled your subscription for you. You will not be charged again. Your status will remain premium until May 26.
If you have other questions or concerns, just let us know.
Thank you for using Jotform.