- nowlinrobertsAsked on January 30, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I use Wordpress for the blog which I am trying to embed the "pop quiz" via HTML, but nothing happens when I save and preview...?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM
I've check your form and I wasn't able to find the form that you've embedded into your form. May we know if you have tried already embedding your form code into website using iFrame method? If not, can you please give a try. However, if that solution doesn't work, let us know to investigate the issue and for further assistance.
- nowlinrobertsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:02 AMI have tried Iframe it still isn't working as in the past
- pinoytechAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?
- nowlinrobertsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 02:36 PMWWW.MASTERGARDENEROFTEXAS.ORG
[Test your knowledge button]
- pinoytechAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 02:44 PM
I couldn't fine the button you are referring in your webpage. Can you please provide us screenshot?
- nowlinrobertsAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 03:20 PMGo to the website and you will see a series of colorful squares. Go to the one that says "test your knowledge"
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:52 PM
Are you still having this issue?
Here is a video of what I see on your page:
Can you see the same thing? Please let us know if the issue continues. Meanwhile, I have cleared the cache on your forms in our side.
- nowlinrobertsAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:35 PMGot the screen shot video and that is what it USED to do, but this month, for some reason, when I go to embed HTML...nothing.?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 02:13 AM
Sorry about that. You might be experiencing downtime on your side due to the current issues we had with jotform.us domain not able to load on US location users which uses AT&T internet provider. Our security provider team are already working hard to rectify the said problem. Hopefully it will be resolved the soonest time as possible.
As a temporary solution, you may try changing the form domain found on your form embed code from http://www.jotform.us or http://form.jotform.us to https://secure.jotform.us. Example: https://secure.jotform.us/form/123456789
Let us know if this doesn't help.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.