- noanohAsked on January 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Hi, A map is appearing in the respnse form when I view it under submission.
I would like to NOT have a map apear after someone enters an address.
Where/how can I default that.
Also, I am getting an incorrect email about submissions.
On your server, I get the right response, but in email I'm getting an unfilled out template of one of your other forms.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Regarding on the map, you can set that on your form submissions settings by clicking on the small gear icon found on the upper right side of the submissions page. Check this screen.
Do you mean, you are not getting users answer on the notification message that was sent to your email after form submissions? If so, recreate your form notification, just delete your existing notification and create a new one. That should fixed it.
- noanohAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:01 PMI don't seem to have that options.
here's what I see:
- noanohAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:02 PMOh never mind, I figured it out. I was looking on the wrong form.
- noanohAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 01:03 PMI have another problem:
I'm told the field limits amount of text you can enter. But it's not limited when I try it.
Does this work on only certain servers?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 02:08 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of you Form for further assistance?