- AndreaAsked on January 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Hi there! I happened upon your site from mashable. I just have a few questions before I get started.
1. If I start out with your free version will I be able to seamlessly upgrade to the next level as my business increases.
2. I want my order forms to be similar to this. http://www.designerblogs.com/wordpress-pre-made-order-form Where it has the floating total over to the side as people add accessories to their designs. Is this possible to do with JotForm?
Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:36 AM
1. Yes, it is seamless. The only thing that will change are the upsize limits. Free and paid subcriptions actually have similar features. When you upgrade, it will reflect immediately and you do not have to worry about changing anything even in your live implementations.
2. Yes this is possible in JotForm too. if no amount of CSS codes, will not do it (although chance is it will), then, you can use the form's source code to simply modify the html code and reposition some elements.
You can also check JotForm's Template gallery,perhaps the form you had in mind is already there.
Please inform us should you have more inquiry.