- LittleKidsRockAsked on March 13, 2011 at 07:19 PM
I am working on a form for teachers and students to enter information about songs. First of all, I wanted to compliment you and say thank you for creating Jotform. I've tried several form managers and JotForm seems to find the most functionality for the price.
The form seems to work in Firefox but it seems there's a bug in Chrome. I haven't yet tested in Safari or IE. Here's the issue:
There are certain fields that are conditionally hidden. Most of them are hiding and showing appropriately. But the fields in the Rhythm Guitar section are not displaying appropriately in Chrome. The fields that are not showing are below an html field. I think the html field is creating the issue because if I move it above the heading (Rhythm Guitar), the fields will display appropriately. If necessary, I guess that I can remove the html field . . . but it would be nice to be able to include it since it provides useful links. Can you please let me know how to leave this html field but also fix the issue?
Also, this is becoming a long form. So, I was going to put page breaks in. If I put a page break after the part that asks how many measures in each section, the fields will display appropriately in Firefox on the next page. However, they will not display in Chrome. Because of this, I removed the page breaks . . . which is no big deal. But I thought you'd want to be aware of the bug.
I also have a few other questions / requests
1. This form is for a non-profit that give free instruments and music lessons to public school children (check it out at http://littlekidsrock.org). The free version may be enough. But if they exceed the limit, I'm curious if you offer any non-profit discounts. Please let me know.
2. This form involved a lot of conditions. I have a few requests on conditions. It would be nice to be able to have many then's for each if statement. Also, it would be great if I could copy a condition. Some of the conditions were reallly involved so it took quite a while to create them all. I think that being able to copy and modify would have saved a lot of time.
3. I was trying to use collapsable sections but had issues with them. Also, I would like the ability to show / hide collapsable sections and this didn't seem possible.
4. Reports - it would be nice to be able to create custom reports which would allow me to layout fields by dragging and dropping . . . or just create a report in html using the fields of my choice as you can in email notifications. While you have a report builder, it seems like it focuses on summary fields . . . which is great. But I would like to be able to format the way each individual submission displays and then share that with other people. I can do this in the email notifications . . . maybe the ability to make those into a page that would be shareable would solve this problem.
Thanks in advance for your help!Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 05:05 AM
Our developers are working on the problems on Chrome 10. Thanks for your patience.
- serkanAnswered on April 14, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Hi, Thanks you for your nice words and suggestions. I'm currently working on your problem but it's seems impossible to diagnose this error on your form since you have extraordinary number of conditions.
Would you be so kind to create a simple form that demonstrates this issue. It would be much appriciated.