- lenakhramtsovaAsked on March 14, 2011 at 03:37 AM
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 04:05 AM
You cannot add it on the form builder but you can copy the full form source code to your own web page and change it there.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab
3. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
4. Click on "Source" icon
then you will get a window like below:
You can get your full source code when you click the link that arrow points in this picture.
In case of further assistance is required please let me know.
- GhufronMustaqimAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 05:34 AM
Yes it works, however the autoresponder e-mails still use the USD currency. How could I change this, too?
- GhufronMustaqimAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 05:40 AM
Or at least, provide us a blank option in the Currencies drop-down list. You know, it'd be much easier for us to digest an amount due of 4.000.000 (no currency symbol at all) rather $4.000.000. It's just really silly. (I'm from Indonesia where USD1 equals to IDR8800).
- allanftdAnswered on March 26, 2011 at 06:06 AM
I have endorsed this feature request to our able programmers for consideration and possible implementation.
If you have any other ideas, please share it with us. Your feedback helps us improve JotForm further to serve you better.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 02:41 AM
We cannot have a blank currency on payment integrations. The user will be directed to PayPal etc. and they have to pay the amount in that currency.
Or are you asking about the Purchase Order field?
- serkanAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 09:27 AM
"Blank currency" option is now available for purchase order. Select "No Currency" from currencies dropdown.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide this feature for other gateways because currency is mandatory for online payment transactions.