- dvcassessmentAsked on January 31, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Recently I updated our form and now we are no longer receiving email notificaiton when the form is being completed. The form is going to our google docs folder. Please help!
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:30 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your Form to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- dvcassessmentAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:35 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:43 PM
I just want you to know that once you have made some changes on your form, you need to update as well your form's notification caused it won't automatically update. Or just simply create new form notification in your form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- dvcassessmentAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:52 PM
I updated the notification as well as the email. We received your test emails but they are our old form not new form. Our new form should have four choices at the bottom of the form not three. How do I get the newly updated form?
- pinoytechAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:59 PM
I've made some test in your form. Can you please check your email now?
- dvcassessmentAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 03:11 PM
The form is now the correct one..yeah! However, when we complete the form on our website we are still not receiving the email notification. I did receive all the the tests that you did and all of the tests that I did.
- dvcassessmentAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Also, all of the forms and emails from you are about an hour different. This means that I receive the email from you at 11:56 but it says that it was sent at 10:58. Could this be part of the issue? Will I receive the forms an hour after they are sent?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 05:42 PM
That is not supposed to be the behavior of the Email Alerts, after submissions, you will received it instantly. Well, please let us know if this will happen again so we can investigate this further.
- dvcassessmentAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:07 PM
My co-worker submitted a form at 12:08 today and we received the notification at 1:14. We also received two notifications for some reason. The first had the subject of Proctor Appointment as it should, while the second had the subject of Notification 2, and it was the same info but in a different format.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 01:08 AM
That's because you have two notfications with your form with the same email recipient address. The second notification has the subject title you've mentioned which is "Notification 2", just delete it if there's no use for that. Check this screen.
To delete that, just open that notification and click on Delete E-mail button below. That should fixed it.