- glandoreghycAsked on January 31, 2013 at 05:17 PM
I have a form that has three required fields and this evenign i have had number of forms submitted without these fields being submitted.
This is an urgent issue how do i resolve?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 05:58 PM
Are you refering to your GHYC 2013 Membership Form ? I did found 3 empty submissions that contain only country:Ireland on this form's submissions. Guide us if there are more of this (I can only find this 3 so far)
Please inform us if you have more details to share.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 06:01 PM
Thank You i will do something to advise users.
- glandoreghycAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 07:11 PM
This is not fixed i have tried two seprate forms on my site and i have confimred that Java Script is not disabled and yet the forms are now being accepted with fields not being completed.
And in addition they are not beign transferred to the paypal account that is set up for them,
this used to work fine.
What are you doing???
We hope to go live in about 6 hours what is happenign there.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
There are 2 new empty submissions on this form, are those the test you did?
Please keep me posted until we find the cause of issue.
- glandoreghycAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 01:25 AM
Yes they were the ones i tested.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:25 AM
How about when using the direct form url? Are you still able to submit with those required fields left empty?
Please also provide us the website url to where you have embedded the form, so we can check.
Let us know.