- dhamptonAsked on March 14, 2011 at 10:59 AM
we have two accounts one basic (free) and one upgraded - we need to copy a form from the free acount tto the upgraded - how can this be done without recreating the form?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM
You copy any form by making a clone of it. On "My Forms" page:
1. Click on "New Form"
2. Select "Import Form"
3. Select "From a web page"
4. Enter the URL of the form
5. Click "Continue"
- interchangesAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 PM
i did everything. imported all the codes but it is giving me invalid form but once i click the invalid image it takes me to the actual form
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 28, 2012 at 12:21 PM
You can let us know which forms you would like copied to which account and we will be glad to do it for you!
Please provide the following:
Original account (you must be logged in this account for us to verify that it's you and make the change)
Names of the forms to be transfered