- geislingerAsked on March 14, 2011 at 03:19 PM
I've been using JotForm to do some light wireframing work, but now that my contract is up, I'd like to give them control of the forms in my account, but don't want to give them my username/password. Is there any way to transfer ownership, or at least control, of forms to another user?
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 04:14 PM
You can create a new account in purpose to give its control to someone else and you can copy any of your forms to this new account which you want to hand over.
To copy a form between accounts you can follow these steps below:
1. Copy the form URL of the form you would like to share on another account
2. Log into the target account
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.
- geislingerAnswered on March 14, 2011 at 04:44 PM
That worked perfectly, thank you!