- webbtransAsked on February 01, 2013 at 04:16 PM
When I map the fields from JotForm to the Solve360 fields, the order of the fields change making it difficult to work with. The fields stay in order on the form but in the mapping window they are very random.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have created a ticket about this issue and forwarded it to our Development Team.
I can not say when or if that request will be processed, but we will definitely let you know once we have any updates on this.
- webbtransAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 04:19 PM
I have the same problem and it is quite frustrating.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 05, 2013 at 04:55 PM
There is already a ticket opened on this thread, they will surely take care of if ASAP, but we cannot provide you with an ETA
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 07:17 AM
Fixed now. Thanks for letting us know about it. :)