- Mathew WardAsked on March 14, 2011 at 09:10 PM
I don't remember when this started, but when someone sends me an email through your forms, I press reply then now it says "email@example.com.
Normally, I thought that it would automatically show the person's email rather than me just copy and pasting it myself.
Your help would be greatly appreciated in solving this issue.
When I have many customers, it can be a pain to have to copy and paste every customers email just to reply.
- Mathew Ward
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 03:27 AM
To be able to set the notification email to the person who submitted the form:
1. Edit your form.
2. Click Set-up & Share tab (if you're still not there)
3. Click Email alerts
5. Click the Reply-to and Receipt Settings button (click image below to enlarge in new window)
6. An Envelope form will appear, Click on Sender Email field to choose the field you wish for it to be sent from. And click the Finish Button
Hope this helps