- sisgloAsked on February 02, 2013 at 08:55 PM
no e podido entrar a esta aplicacion de ustedes aun no esta lista?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 01:08 AM
Would you mind elaborate your question please?
You should login first to Formalytics page so you'd be able to view your forms and its submissions. Is this what you are referring here?
- sisgloAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:34 AM
si pero cuando pongo el loguin y la clave no pasa nada no entro
- soulrebelAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 07:59 AM
I got the same problem here,
i'd love to try out formalytics, but i can't log in.
I think it's because on the main page i get redirected to jotformeu.com, and the app-page insists on the jotform.com domain. So i can't get the session/cookie of jotform.com only jotformeu.com.
Thank you in advance!!
And stay tuned to this masterpiece project ;-)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 09:20 AM
Glad to hear you were able to login now. We'll deal your other concern on the other thread.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- instantesAnswered on March 22, 2013 at 09:28 PM
Hi, I don´t see where to login in the page http://www.jotform.com/formalytics
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 23, 2013 at 05:00 AM
Note that these are under lab development so functions are still on beta phase.
- email@example.comAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 07:15 AM
How much isFormalytics?
- moonzkieAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 07:45 AM
You do not have to pay anything to access JotForm Fomalytics. You can access it under Labs or via this link: https://www.jotform.com/formalytics/app.php
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 07:52 AM
But it states "Displaying all of the 1 submissions. Click the answers below to filter the submission", yet there are 4 submissions?
- instantesAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 08:08 AM
I have the same issue. Maybe the "beta" version is not very stable.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:36 AM
Any feedback/report would cerntainly be helpful in improving the formalytics APP.
- email@example.comAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:39 AM
HI jefreylandicho - The feedback is that its not working. It is only showing 1 response and not displaying that properly either?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 09:50 AM
The Formalytics APP is still in beta meaning it is not 100% complete. Rest assured that your feedback is already noted and we thank you for that. If you find anything else that is causing some issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.