- Kara GreenwoodAsked on March 15, 2011 at 07:35 AM
I can't remember what my login email is - any chance you can search using this?
Thanks in advance!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM
I have checked the form and it did not return any email address for the said form, only a guest account username.
I would suggest that you create your personal account for better security of your form. If you could do that, our development team will see to it that the form gets to your account.
Meanwhile, I will submit a ticket to let the development team know about this.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 09:57 AM
You can create a new user (at the bottom of the page www.jotform.com) and clone this form to your account
Please search the userguide to clone a form.
- KaraGAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM
Thank you for the help - I really appreciate it! I am having trouble cloning the form - it doesn't seem to want to work. Is there any way you can work it from your end? My Username is KaraG.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 15, 2011 at 08:12 PM
The clone of the Job Application form should now come up
once you log in to your JotForm account.