- mboryseviczAsked on February 03, 2013 at 08:53 PM
The "test" email worked fine. None of the others have gone through and I've missed a few important contact questions. How do i fix this without having to log into jotform just to check messages?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 03, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Your email is not on the bounce list so notifications should be on your email inbox. Did you check your gmail spam/bulk folder? One possible reason why the form doesn't land on our email is because you are using and email field on your notification sender email. I would suggest to change that to email@example.com so notification messages will not be filtered.
Here's how to change sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Let us know if this doesn't make any differences. Thanks!
- keickermanAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I have the same problem. All was working fine for months until December 1 and then al the messages stopped coming to my inbox.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 01:53 AM
Please check my suggestions above. That should help fixed it. I would highly recommend to check this article to prevent this issue in the future. How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues
- mboryseviczAnswered on February 04, 2013 at 09:37 AM