- pablosesmeroAsked on February 05, 2013 at 06:10 AM
I've created several times a from cloned from other one, but I am not able to use it:
Thanks a lot in advance,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 08:09 AM
Your form works great on my end. But I just cleared your forms cache, please kindly check the form again. If it still not working, please try changing the form URL from http://form to http://www so your form link should be like this:
If http://www works for you, then use it for the other forms you have.
Please update us for results.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 08:13 AM
Also, just my suggestion with regards to the image currently on the form. Please kindly adjust the size to the smaller one before uploading it again to the form so form caching is fast. Images are sometimes the reason of the slowness of the some pages.
- pablosesmeroAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 08:14 AM
yes, it seems it was an outage for minutes... thanks a lot for your prompt response!
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 08:09:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Cannot see my form
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 08:15 AM
You're welcome! Have a great day!