- yoyospinAsked on February 05, 2013 at 03:22 PM
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 04:11 PM
The easiest way for you to do this is to go into the formbuilder of the form that you want to update this on then go to -
(1) Go to Email Alerts (under Setup & Embed)
(2) Click on the Email Notification you want to Edit (will bring up the Email Editor)
(3) Then click on " Reply-to and Recipient Settings " (will open up additional Email Settings)
(4) Now click in the " Recipient's Email " box and change it out to the 2 New Email Addresses that you wanted to change and update it to but make sure if you are using multiples you separate them with a " , ". Or you can also just created 2 Notifications instead if you want.
(5) Click " Finish " then " Finish " again and then save your form and you're done.