- urge2hunt2Asked on February 05, 2013 at 05:09 PM
2 of the 3 forms in my account show this message when I try to preview the form. I have checked both forms and they are set to 'enabled' - I can't figure out what is wrong.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 07:06 PM
Your account was auto suspended by our filters due to possible phising activities.
I have manually inspected your forms and re-activated your account.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- armagetronbroniesAnswered on February 05, 2013 at 07:52 PM
I am having the same problem...
- urge2hunt2Answered on February 05, 2013 at 09:20 PM
Weird! Thanks for the help!
- moonzkieAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 02:02 AM
Your account has been suspended due to violating our terms. JotForm doesn't support login forms, registration forms that contain a password field. I have activated your account but please make sure that you will delete the said forms for you to prevent from getting suspended again.
Also, kindly post your questions in a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?