- duranphotographyAsked on February 06, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I have 5 serious problems with my form and I need helping sorting asap.
1) my form criteria and what is showing on my website are not the same.
see photos here. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151265994112544.450584.702452543&type=1
You can see what I setup, and how the top 2 are messing up on the actual site.
1) Why is the title 'highlighted' - I really dislike the white highlight.. How can I get rid of that?
2) I have had problems with the enquiries that come through going to my 'spam folder'
3) when I look at 'submissions' on my account on here, many emails I have recieved are not showing...
4) when I get a notification it comes from this spammy looking address "=?UTF-8?B??= [email@example.com]"
how do I fix?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 02:32 PM
1. The FB URL displays "This content is currently unavailable" error so we can't view it here. However, the delay update can usually be fixed when you clear your browser's cache and cookies. Can you try that and check if that helps?
2. Removing the highlight effect is pretty easy, heres a guide:
3. We currently have problem with submissions replication delay problem but it should be resolved sometime later. We'll update you on this thread once it's fixed.
4. You should set Sender Email and Sender Name on your form notification. That should fixed it. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Sender Name to your preferred field.
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Hello, firstly thank you for being so fast and thorough in your reply.
I haev made the changes to fix the 'sender' and the 'highlight'
However the changes are not showing on the live form
I even used a browser I never use to test it.
have a look at it from your end http://www.skysimone.com.au/contact-sky-perth-wedding-photograph-and-video/ are you still seeing the highlight? Are you still seeing the 'name and email' fields messed Up/?
any help appreciated. thanks
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I just deleted all cache and cookies and still the current version of the form is not showing on the website. It's very weird to me. The changes are not flowing through
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Here are the pictures of my problem please help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Thanks a lot for taking the effort on providing us all the details. We greatly appreciate that!
By the way, I can view the changes you've made here. The highlight effects are no longer showing.
If the problem still persist on your end, try to re-embed your form using the following code.
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:46 PM
Hello, I'm confused in your screencast the highlight is still there and on my website it is still there also.
One moment I will re-embed and see if it fixes
- duranphotographyAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:52 PM
- it looks like the 'fields' have corrected, and im getting my test mails, BUT
**the highlight is still there** :(
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:57 PM
So far I don't see the highlight effects when fields are clicked. Are you perhaps referring to the highlight error? Like this?
If yes, then inject the following CSS codes to your form.
background: none !important;
color: #B0B0B0 !important;
This should removed the highlight error. Follow this guide to learn How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form