- elle_steinerAsked on February 06, 2013 at 04:25 PM
I made font and width changes to my form that are not showing up on my page. And when I refresh the page, most of the form disappears! Can you help me???
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:28 PM
I have tried to re-embed the form, but it's still not working.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:42 PM
Can you please try to do the following?
1. Clear your browser cache and cookies . If you are using Chrome/Firefox you can clear cache by pressing CTRL+F5, for Internet Explorer 9 , CTRL+D
2. Re-embeded the form using iframe
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
Have a good day
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:47 PM
I've done that, but still it's not showing the changes, and when I refresh the browser, most of the form disappears - I can see it for a second, then it's gone.
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:49 PM
Ok, now it seems that the changes are showing up, but the form keeps disappearing!
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:51 PM
When I refresh the page, sometimes the whole form shows up, but sometimes just the top.
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Another, separate question about the same form, the zip code field is acting strange, with a drop down selection. It's set up to be a zip code, but it's not working that way.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:09 PM
Hi, are you still experiencing issue with your My Forms? After doing all the necessary clearance, and you are still experiencing delays -- please try re-logging to JotForm using the .us domain (here http://www.jotform.us) . Try this and observe if it make any difference.
"Another, separate question about the same form, the zip code field is acting strange, with a drop down selection."
As for this, I checked the form https://www.jotform.com/30363961494964 , I noticed that the zip code is number field not a dropdown selection field. I am not sure, but perhaps you did changd this field already -- can you tell us what is the issue about it originally.
Please inform us if you have further question.
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 02:03 PM
I'm still having issues with the form disappearing. If I link to it from an email, it doesn't show up, and if I refresht the page it's on, it disappears.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 02:28 PM
We apologize for any inconvinience caused.
First off, I was able to see the issue of the cut-off form when I view it in your webiste. I had to refresh the browser just to see the form displayed fully.
I will forward a ticket for this issue once I am able to confirm the cause of it. To do this, I will have to request from you to re-embed the form to your website using its iframe code, but without the script code part.
This one; (copy this and paste it in your website)
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30363961494964" frameborder="0" style="width:450px; height:1795px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please copy this code, and use it to re-embed the form into your website page. We need to check for the result.
Will await your updates.
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 03:50 PM
That works, but now I can embed this form, "ClimbAmerica Survey", I get this error:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
- elle_steinerAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 03:59 PM
I logged out and logged in again. It seems to be working now.... *fingers crossed*
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 04:25 PM
That is actually a form caching problem that can be resolved by re-saving your form. Just re-save the form when that happens. Glad that you have sorted that! Cheers!