- ChipLitFestAsked on February 07, 2013 at 04:38 AM
I am trying to integrate my form with Zoho CRM but am having a few integration issues.
1) I need to pass the telephone field to Zoho but when I select the Phone field in the integration it says I do not have a phone field.
2) I cannot find a way to pass the submission time and subscribed IP to Zoho, when running the wizard
3) I also need to pass some other default data eg. ContactType has only 1 value for this form, to Zoho CRM but not sure how to do that. ContactType does not exist as a field on the form as I do not want the user to see it.
Looking forward to your reply.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 10:43 AM
After inspecting your form, zoho, and running a couple tests with a clone of your form I was unable to get any of the data either and then I remembered that you need to create custom fields first so that your information can be mapped out and recognized. Have you done this on your zoho crm account?
Please see our guide on zoho here - http://www.jotform.com/blog/60-Build-Maintain-Customer-Relationships-with-Zoho-CRM
Also here is guide for creating custom fields in zoho crm - https://crmkbase.zoho.com/link/how-can-i-add-custom-fields
As for the IP I don't quite think that our integration supports this ability since it is a onDemand submission stamp and not a mappable field that shows up. The Time&Date should work since there is a field for this though. I did however find in a previous thread that there is a App called " ItDuzzIt " which is said to gather data that happens in one program and then is able to send it to another so this might work for that though I can't guarantee it until I do further testing.
- JulieLabrosseAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 04:57 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 12:05 AM
This is an old thread, let us resolve the issue separately for you here http://www.jotform.com/answers/759168
We will be on it shortly.