- ThomasAsked on February 07, 2013 at 04:05 PM
I'm trying to create a form that is freight related. I want a form field that allows the user to input the dimensions of a pallet in the format of a text box, an "X", another text box, another X, and the last text box; each text box for LENGTH, WIDTH AND HEIGHT. Can this be done? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 07:01 PM
Yes, that can be done using the Textbox Field or the Matrix Field.
Example Form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/30377585863971
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- simplogsolAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:06 AMCan I add multiple e-mail recipients to receive notification when a form is submitted? Thank, the previous information was extremely helpful.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Yes, simply follow the tutorial link below and you will be able to setup multiple email notification
- simplogsolAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:44 AMYou guys are incredible. A couple more questions:
1) Can I format a text box as currency? Can I lock a “$” outside the textbox?
2) Can I decrease the spacing between text boxes on a single row to look more like this:
Can I require 5 digits for a zip code? Or add a function that looks up the zip so it can be confirmed?