How do I change my form of payment?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on March 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM

    I need to change the credit card used to pay for our service to a different credit card.  Where do I go to do this?  Thanks!

  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 17, 2011 at 02:29 PM

    Your payment was made using our payment gateway: Plimus. So, we do not have access to your credit card information. You can change your credit card info by logging into your Plimus account. You will need to find out your Plimus username (a long string of numbers - not your JotForm username) from the original plimus email you received when you first paid for JotForm, then enter it on the link below and enter the email address used in email.