- GKaufhausAsked on February 08, 2013 at 08:07 AM
today I got constantly error messages when saving my form or when the automatic saving process tries to finish. The error message says:
cURL resource: Resource id #50; cURL error: couldn't connect to host (7)
Yesterday everything worked fine.
Thanks for help and advices.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 08:21 AM
This due to network latency that is causing slow down. Please try refreshing the page or logged out and login back to Jotform again. The issue should resolve itself.
Please inform us if you are still having issue.
- GKaufhausAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 08:29 AM
I read that in a question before, so I already started logging out and in again and also refreshing the page. The problem is still there since hours.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 08:43 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have manually clear your form cache, can you please try again.
Can you also please try clearing your browser cache and cookies.
- GKaufhausAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 09:05 AM
Thank you so much! Now it seems to work fine. Have a fun weekend!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 09:19 AM
In behalf of my colleague Jefrey, you are quite welcome! Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!