- abibishaAsked on February 08, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Hello. We have lost our form http://form.jotformeu.com/jsform/23491688873369
It has disappeared from our site. I suspect it's because of we are almost out of space (108 mb on free plan already).
But I've deleted my submissions but the space hasn't increased. What should we do now?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:42 AM
I would suggest upgrading to a premium account. Not only you will have more space, but you will also be able to receive more form submission which could drive sales and inquiries about your product/services.
- abibishaAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:49 AM
But why I can't have my space back, when I'm deleting files?
- abibishaAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Oops. Now my space is back. I guess some time must pass untill space comes back.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:27 PM
Great to hear that! Please let us know if you have any further concerns.