- JontyAsked on February 08, 2013 at 12:21 PM
I've tried creating a couple of forms, which show up in the My Forms list, but whenever I try to preview them I get a message saying that they can't be found and have been deleted by the owner.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:19 PM
Apologize for the spam that is submitted earlier by someone. With regards to your inquiry, your forms works fine on my end. But I have just cleared your forms cache, please kindly check it again.
Let us know if that still happen on your end.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:25 PM
Apologize again! It seems that I can replicate the problem using your form original URL which is belong to jotformeu.com domain.
Your forms work fine using jotform.com domain: http://www.jotform.com/form/30384598113355.
I have forwarded this to our level 2 support for further investigation. We'll let you know on this thread once this get fixed.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:15 PM
This is already fixed as advice from our Development Team. Please kindly check.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:55 AM
Problem has been solved,