- activebrunelAsked on February 08, 2013 at 01:00 PM
I've created two identical forms now and both receive the error message 'form not found' when I try to preview them or visit the URL associated with the form.
(account name: activebrunel)
- LiselotteAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Got the same problem!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 01:55 PM
We are aware of the issue which is most likely related to the jotforme.com domain
Our developers are already working on it , in the meantime, please do this
If your form is being rendered on this domain
Change it to this one
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 08, 2013 at 03:12 PM
As advice from our developement team, this should be fixed. Please kindly check.
- creativebambinoAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
im getting the same thing on my last created form? does this fix apply to everyone?
- PS58AuctionRegAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Any more updates on this issue. Seems to continueto be a problem as any new form I create gives the same message. as example http://form.jotform.us/form/30408656890157?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 01:02 AM
I just responded to your other thread here: http://www.jotform.me/answers/177474-Form-Not-Found-error-on-us-domain#1