- vqottAsked on February 10, 2013 at 01:06 PM
I made a change to my form and now it keep locking up saying not responding due to a long running script. I have tried everything including removing things so shorten the form it is a form I have used successfully for months. I have tried working on it on different computers message always the same.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 04:32 PM
Please try using the CDN base URL like this -- http://form.jotform.us/form/21237757677162
If you try the link I provided, did you noticed the difference in performance in rendering your form on your end? I am sure the time/date value in the dropdown field is the one taking time to render all of the form's content into your browser.
Please inform us if this issue persist.
- vqottAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 07:19 PM
My website has the form but it is the old one. JotForm will let me finish the Wizard but not save the updated form, as I have a hundred times before. It is when I go to save on the JotForm site that I get the message not responding due to long script.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 08:15 PM
Sorry about this. But there seems to an issue with JotForm accounts right know that are in the jotform.us domains -- our higher ups are already notified about this. It should be rectify the soonest possible time.
For the meantime.. I can help you update your form in your Wix site.. http://www.remotetrain.com/#!registration/cagk
Check my demo in my own Wix test site here http://jon2jotform.wix.com/myjotformwixsite#!services/c1pna (is this your updated form?)
You can try using this Iframe code of your form
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformpro.com/form/30176962139963" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1669px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
1. Copy this code
2. Open your Wix site and follow our guide -Adding-a-form-to-Wix-Site
3. You have to use the iframe code I provided.
Please inform me if you are not able to do this.
- vqottAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:06 AMThe problem is the form on my website is not the current form the new form won't save without the error message. - can get to last step of wizard but I cannot save.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
- vqottAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:06 AMThe form on my website http://www.remotetrain.com/ is NOT the current form. I change dates on the registration page. It lets me finish the wizard (literally click on finish) but every single I try to save the form so it will upload I get the message not responding due to a long running script.
This has been all day trying to resolve. Please help.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 08:07 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have process a manual clear form caches. Can you please try again and see if it works.
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
Have a good day
- vqottAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:14 AMGoing a bit out of my mind here. We have gone from the frying pan to the fire. I can save the form now but virtually overnight if you go to my website http://www.remotetrain.com/ and click on registration note how bizarrely long it is taking for the jotform to load. This was never this way. Your help is appreciated this has always been an easy form to work with I update it regularly without a problem and this weekend it is a nightmare.
- vqottAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:14 AM
Please disregard last email problem appears fixed.
- vqottAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:17 AMSad to report less than an 5 minutes after I thought problem was resolved I have the same problem. Can't save due to long running script. This has been a nightmere. Killed my weekend. Please help resolve this.
- vqottAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:18 AMSad to report less than an 5 minutes after I thought problem was resolved I have the same problem. Can't save due to long running script. This has been a nightmere. Killed my weekend. Please help resolve this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I could now view your form on your registration page -- before I also could not.
Please check on your end if it is still having issue and update us.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Are you by any chance using Firefox? If so, please switch to a different browser and let us know if you still get the problem.