- Gaye KershawAsked on February 10, 2013 at 07:20 PM
Our student absence form still isn't working. I have followed your instructions but emails still not getting through. Please help as we are trying to promote this option to parents.
- speelAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 07:54 PM
Hi Gaye Kershaw,
Have you whitelisted the email addresses they list on their help area on here? A lot of email service providers will not allow "strange" looking emails into their servers unless they are told otherwise.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:27 PM
We'll be more then glad to look into it for you.
Can you please share the URL of your form? I was not able to find it on the page that you provided.
Also, as @speel has mentioned this guide will help you with the whitelisting of our domains and IPs:
- GayeKershawAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:06 AMYes, I have followed your instructions but no luck.
- GayeKershawAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 04:07 AMThanks so much. http://form.jotform.co/form/23108315058851
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 05:34 AM
Upon checking the form, I found out that there is no email alert/notification on it which is why you didn't received any email notification from your form. I order to solve the problem, please create email alerts/notification in your form. Please take a look at this article for more detailed information: http://jotform.me/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
You might consider checking this article also on how to prevent emails not beign received.
If you'll need further assistance, do let us know.
- Gaye KershawAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:18 AMHi,
Have tried what you suggested, still no progress. Please help!
Darley Primary School
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 07:29 AM
I have sent a test submissions with your form which contains this recipient email address firstname.lastname@example.org. According to the mail logs, this test messages was sent succesfully. Could you please check your mail inbox if the message was there? Please make a test submissions with your form as well and let us know if it doesn't went through so we can investigate this further.
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[15/Feb/2013:07:25:33 -0500] AmazonSES Sent email to email@example.com - MessageID:0000013cddd118e3-16098e86-7239-49ba-9e03-77837f759186-000000 - RequestId:cb55263c-776a-11e2-aee3-e91bfa8b9a14
- Gaye KershawAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:12 AMYes! Your test has been sent and received successfully. I used the absence form on our website to send a test and it hasn't come through.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I have cleared your form cache from our end, please kindly update us if you still don't received notifications after this so we can check that again.
- Gaye KershawAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 04:46 AMThanks so much.